Is your clinic prepared for emergencies? I can help you audit your emergency procedures, protocols and clinic equipment and supplies! This is a great option for both new practices and established practices looking to update. Remember, emergencies can happen at ANY TIME, and they do not just happen in emergency hospitals.
- Do you have a designated emergency area?
- Does your team know the NEW CPR guidelines?
- Are all your emergency supplies in one central location?
- Do you have emergency drug and CPR charts?
- Do all your team members know what to do in an emergency?
- Do you have written protocols (standing orders) in place to allow veterinary technicians to initiate emergency resuscitation?
- Do you have SOP’s for catheter placements, oxygen delivery, anesthetic monitoring etc?
- and so much more!!
No comments yet.